Monday, February 23, 2009

Pictures of the kiddos!

**More about the orphanage, visit to the orphanage-run tea farm, and trip to Dalat coming tomorrow, but thought I'd post some pictures of the kids for tonight...

My precious little Liem! (above). Sang is the coolest 7 year old I know and clearly rules Cot B room!!! (right)








Thuan...aka the one and only Mr. Flopster (above). Feisty big brother Hiep and calm litle bro Toan (right)

Jemma (the other volunteer living in the same house as me) with her buddy Hien. (left). Anh in her cot after lunchtime to keep her from eating ALL the other kids food!! (below)

More updates coming soon! I'm getting really upset that I only have 2 days left at the orphanage....I'm contemplating just running away with all these precious little angels :)

1 comment:

  1. Oooh can you steal one for me???? I like Sang and Toan. I feel obliged to say I'm kidding so I don't get arrested or something haha. I CAN'T BELIEVE you only have 2 days left at the orphanage ... but that means I get to see you soon!!! SO excited! xoxo

    ReplyDelete